Sunday 31 August 2014

TIME'S UP BOY!

So you guys know from my previous 'countdown' story what's going on. Well clearly the time has past and i haven't heard a word from you for well 10 days. I thought we had something special and i thought if i held on just a little more, just a little stronger you would realize what we could have.

But like an idiot i waited everyday thinking you would call me, text me or at least email me. But it turns out my love has been just one sided. 

Even today i woke up with a dream that you asked me to see me on skype and we were talking but like i said it was just a DREAM. It would be foolish of me to even consider waiting for you or even to waste time thinking of you so i guess it’s time to say goodbye.

I met you, i fell in love with you and now i will try to forget you. Before in my post i have mentioned that he is special to me and even now i do believe he is still special because you made me what i wanted and taught me not to give up and i will never give up on the things i want or deserve. GOODBYE 



No comments:

Post a Comment