Saturday 6 September 2014

The day will come..

The day will come when I find my purpose in life, the day when I wake up in the morning a know exactly what Im doing on the day, the day when I tell mu mum she no longer has to work because I will be able to provide for her, the day when I no longer feel beneath everyone, the day when I'm  happy just for being me, the day when i no longer have to say when or if, the day when I can look myself in the mirror and see all the things I have overcome the success that I achieved and not see all the failures, the day when my mum sees me with those eyes that are over flowing with proudness, the day i feel worth being alive, that day hasn't arrived but if you work hard enough today that day will get closer and closer than you imagine. I want you to give 100% everyday and i promise you will achieve all the greatness in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment