Tuesday 2 September 2014

Broken hearted girl...

I thought you could be the sun shine after the storm i thought you could be my guide when my life falls apart and i go through tough time. I was praying that we might end up together and saw you as an an angel.
IM the one who lost her heart but you had no intention of giving me yours and now my wish to end up with you is like asking to see the stars with the sun.

How can i be so blinded by someone you were ready to leave and start something new and only needed something that i was offering. You didn't want me but what i was giving you. I saw you as the star that would lead me through the dark times. I cant believe how i meant nothing to you.   you made me so happy for weeks but just like everything else i learned that it was just a temporary feeling. You thought I was funny and you were comfortable around me you told me about you and a bit of an inside in to your family you told me not to let things get me down you didn't mind when our hands would touch or when our knees would hit each other but you did all those things but you didn't want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment