Thursday 31 July 2014

CHEAP MAKE-UP BRUSHES

The brushes- now since they are synthetic its actually harder for power products to stick but for its prize I would say it works pretty well but I don’t have any decent brushes to compare them to so obviously you get what you pay for. But it seems to blend the sleek blush wonderfully and it works well for both natural look as well as heavy on the blush look too. It’s extremely soft but the bristles aren’t sturdy at all unlike my stippling brush by Samantha chapman which the bristles are very sturdy but this is densely packed. The package seems quite sturdy and looks very classy with gold detail and black handle. I wish the set came with an eyeliner brush but it didn’t so that’s quite disappointing. Most brushes are for face and I’m finding it quite useful since all I have is a foundation brush. The eye shadow brushes are good and they seem to blend well but once again I find them to be too big but it’s manageable.  


No comments:

Post a Comment