Wednesday 16 July 2014

Infidelity does not come from lack of love it comes from lack of RESPECT

Is it wrong for a woman to cheat when she doesn’t get any attention from her husband. Marriage is for better or for worse I get that but woman needs attention, and appreciation from the guys in our life and most importantly we need to be reassured about our looks and maybe it is vain but if the one you marry doesn’t realize how great you are and forgets your qualities then is he worthy of having you. So if another man comes and shows appreciation for all these things should she turn it down and be loyal but be sad and not be fulfilled of her desires or should she go for the man who appreciated her and makes her feel like a woman again. If it’s a duty for a woman to be loyal then it’s the man’s duty to appreciate her and show her she is loved and appreciated.

I think my love or is still quite childish I mean I rather spend a day watching cartoons, animations than to go cinema and when I like someone I never think about intimate stuff you know I just want someone to hold hands and place cute little kisses on the cheek and to watch tv and forcing them to eat weird and wonderful things. I think I’m still quite childish and maybe it’s because I never had these things (well maybe that’s a lie ok I’ll rephrase it) I never had it with someone that I actually liked; it’s always just for the sake of it. Sometimes I just like the feeling of liking someone you know when you just randomly smiling for no reason and then realize it’s because you’re thinking about that someone special or when you hear a story or someone’s telling you something and it reminds you of him or just the excitement your heart feels. Well sometimes that feeling is good enough. I hope you understand what I mean.

 I wish people were like Facebook relationship status and would walk around with tags saying with a partner or not then it would be so much easier. I don’t know if he is single and well by the way he reacted to me it would seem like not but then again you can never be sure of guys right!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment