Wednesday 16 July 2014

What's your fantasy....

I have a question to ask you what is your fantasy (not that kind) but like how you would like to meet a guy.  Well I’ll tell you mine first and you tell me yours.
I want to have the setting as a library and I want to be reading or looking for books and I want him to see me through the book shelves and between the books and I want him to slowly come to me and maybe comment about a book and recommend a book to me that I should which should be about love or a cute title and I’ll say ok I’ll read it and when I do I want to find a note in there with a comment or something and I write back on the sheet… and he leave me a title of the book I should read and with everyone there is a note and after a while I finally meet him and well the rest should be …… I know I watch too much romantic movies but come on wouldn’t that just be perfect. I know relationships love isn’t perfect but it would go lot further if the start was set out more perfect.
So now tell me what’s your fantasy and if it has already happened…..or are you still looking


No comments:

Post a Comment