Wednesday 16 July 2014

I didn't mean to fall in love,but you made it so easy.


Today my heart fluttered and I could feel my cheeks burning up so fast and I never experienced this before EVER!!!  Not even with previous interests. It was such a wonderful feeling it’s like something filling up inside you and it takes your breath away and you lose control of your face expressions and end up grinning like a Cheshire cat and my eyes smiling! These are the feelings I started blogging for so I can remember all of them. Btw I should mention that I’m still grinning I guess I should give you back up story. He works at a library okay and I haven’t used my town library in years since when I started college we had computer facilities there and I used to love reading and would actually read a book every day but now I don’t have time and well life got harder so I lost interest but yeah I used to be in library all the time and this was like 4 years ago and he is the guy that you had to ask to use a computer for and I was so shy I still am but even worse.  i would sit on the computer front of his desk.

So today I been meaning to get a new library card and well I was sort of hoping we would run into each other and previously I have and this was during exam time so heck did I look bad!! So I wanted to look nice and put makeup on and everything and when I walked in everything looked so different and I was kind of lost and not even after the 4th step I see him and  it made me jump and I walked in smiling like an idiot already then I spent 15 minutes walking around after I had found my book cause I really didn’t want to talk to him then I used the 10 second  rules ( this is when you’re about to do something and your brain thinks of everything that could ever go wrong but this thought process takes 10 seconds so you just do it before the 10 seconds)…. So I was like just do it. I was waiting in the line and I think my brain wasn’t working but he looked at me and goes “oh are you borrowing a book” I didn’t reply and then this woman called and was like oh I’ll serve you ( inside my head I was like YES THANK YOU)

But then she didn’t know how to apply for a new card so he was stood next to her trying to show her you don’t know how I felt I was trying to breathe while trying to control my mouth omg!! It was so difficult. Then he just kept walking around and I made eye contact and he had the same cheesy smile as me#! Cute right. He jokingly goes look how much trouble you’re causing! I was like I know and he said you haven’t been here for a while right (OMG HE NOTCIED) I was like yeah 2 years and we talked a bit. Longest conversation I had with him if not only one conversation. So I said thanks and left.

I know you must be thinking it’s not like he proposed to her and asked to go on a date or anything but sometimes it’s the simple things like what’s the reason for him to remember me after all these years and especially where I used to sit you know it’s just a nice feeling to know that you do leave an impression on people and not easily forgotten especially in these days when your own friends family the people you love forget about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment