Thursday 31 July 2014

MCDONALDS MADE ME FAT!!!

My diet has been fairly healthy and I always cut down all the junk food but for 2 months or so I would say I found myself going in to McDonalds way more than I have all my life and well you might say this is an excuse but every time I have to meet my “friend” we seem to meet there and well to be honest its never because im hungry or anything but more so it’s the only comfortable place around town to catch up with people I mean yes there are plenty of benches and cafes around but coffee shops are always overpriced and stupidly I rather spend £6 on a meal than to spend £3 for a coffee. But of course in terms of health wise the meal is doing more bad to me than the overpriced coffee. So along these months I actually started eating less and when I say less I mean less. I used to eat like a man who’s having a feast every single meal but now I take in more fruits and vegetables but then I noticed that I was actually gaining a lot of weight and actually gained over 5kg just by eating McDonalds so from now on im going to stop eating from there as hard as it might be I can’t carry on like this. It’s quite shocking how easy they make it to consume bad food! I mean a healthy meal could cost you way more than junk. Im not surprised so many people are overweight and unhealthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment