Thursday 31 July 2014

Eating with a chopstick



I don’t know how or why I wanted to start eating with a chopstick, but I think me being obsessed with Korean movies play a factor in this and I know that it’s very practical too I mean you can use a chopstick for pretty much anything. So as my first try on eating with them was quite successful and to be honest I don’t think you can learn how to use them and it pretty much just being comfortable while using them. I got mine from amazon and here’s the link. Im not connected with this seller but it was the cheapest one I found and it came from china and I received my item within 7 days which was reasonable as it came from china. I highly recommend the seller. They were very affordable and there are 5 pairs so the whole family can use it and I would say it’s made out of plastic but not the same kind as like a bottle but more sturdy. It won’t break for sure trust me I tested J it’s very easy to handle and its embroided with gold details and it looks very classy and traditional.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EE1U9G6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment